JULES VERNE SCHOOL
“Transmedia Storytelling Learning Method”
Grade: First English
Friday, February 17th, 2017.
- Diferencias y similitudes culturales.
- Alebrijes por la paz.
Propósito del año: No produzco basura / Genero paz y bienestar (KiVa).
● Kids put their material in the correct place and take out homework and pencil case to be ready (10 minutes).
● We say good morning, say the date, and talk about the weather. (5 minutes)
● We do brain gym and teacher communicates the objective of the day.
● Attendance report (5 minutes)
● Number dictation (5 minutes)
- Language arts.
- Social studies.
- Personal and social development (Health and career)
- Writing and representing.
- Skills and processes of social studies.
- Healthy relationships.
- Generally uses correct noun-pronoun and subject-verb agreement.
- Presents information using oral or visual representations.
- Differentiates between positive and negative behaviors in relationships.
TOPIC: Showing knowledge.
OBJECTIVE: Kids share knowledge through short videos.
FINAL PRODUCT: Kids make a short video about counting by 2's, 5's and 10's. Use of "a" and "an" with singular nouns.
● Kids count by 2's, 5's and 10's to 100.
● Kids present information in visual representations.
● Kids shares connections made about positive and negative behaviors in relationships.
RESOURCES: Previous work, notebook, book, ipads, imovie or camera.
1. Teacher divides the class in small groups.
2. Kids use their material and previous experiences to explain in a short video about the topics mentioned above.
3. Kids illustrate their ideas on a booklet in small groups.
4. Kids explain the drawings as they film the video.
5. Project the videos and share on Facebook.
TIEMPO: 90 MINUTES
1. Read in English aloud during at least 10 minutes.