JULES VERNE SCHOOL
“Transmedia Storytelling Learning Method”
Grade: First English
Thursday, February 23rd, 2017.
- Diferencias y similitudes culturales.
- Alebrijes por la paz.
Propósito del año: No produzco basura / Genero paz y bienestar (KiVa).
● Kids put their material in the correct place and take out homework and pencil case to be ready (10 minutes).
● We say good morning, say the date, and talk about the weather. (5 minutes)
● We do brain gym and teacher communicates the objective of the day.
● Attendance report (5 minutes)
● Number dictation (5 minutes)
● Language arts.
● World comprehension (Science)
● Language arts.
● Writing and representing.
● Life science: Characteristics of living things.
● Oral language.
- Generally uses correct noun-pronoun and subject-verb agreement.
- Compares common fruits.
- Follows three and four steps to show comprehension.
TOPIC: At the market.
- Use of "there is" and "there are".
- Vocabulary words.
- Singular and plural.
OBJECTIVE: Kids use singular and plural.
FINAL PRODUCT: Complete simple sentences using "there is" and "there are".
● Kids use "there is" and "there are" in complete simple sentences.
● Kids explain when to use "there is" and "there are" and give an example.
● Kids follow instructions.
RESOURCES: Colors, book.
1. Kids listen to the teacher that reads a short text.
2. Kids count the fruits and make a list.
3. Kids work in pairs to identify the correct option "there is" or "there are".
4. Kids write their answers in book.
5. Kids use the same structure sentence to make new ones.
6. Kids explain when to use "there is" and "there are".
TIEMPO: 50 MINUTES.
NO HOMEWORK TODAY, NO SCHOOL TOMORROW FRIDAY, FEBRUARU 24th; BECAUSE OF COUNCIL MEETING.