JULES VERNE SCHOOL
“Transmedia Storytelling Learning Method”
Grade: First English
Friday, March 3rd, 2017
Diferencias y similitudes culturales.
Alebrijes por la paz.
Propósito del año: No produzco basura / Genero paz y bienestar (KiVa).
Kids put their material in the correct place and take out homework and pencil case to be ready (10 minutes).
We say good morning, say the date, and talk about the weather. (5 minutes)
We do brain gym and teacher communicates the objective of the day.
Attendance report (5 minutes)
Number dictation (5 minutes)
Spelling review words: bear, bird, dog, fish, frog, rabbit, snake, spider, turtle
World comprehension (Science)
Writing and representing.
Life science: Characteristics of living things.
Generally uses correct noun-pronoun and subject-verb agreement.
Compares common fruits.
Follows three and four steps to show comprehension.
TOPIC: At the market.
- Simple present: have / has
- Vocabulary words.
- Singular and plural.
OBJECTIVE: Kids use have / has correctly.
FINAL PRODUCT: Complete simple sentences using have / has.
Kids use / has in complete simple sentences.
Kids explain when to use / has and give an example.
Kids follow instructions.
RESOURCES: Markers, sheets of paper.
- Kids take a sheet of paper and fold in by the middle.
- Kids draw their favorite animal and label it.
- Kids use vocabulary words to describe the animal.
- Kids must use have or has correctly.
- Kids must use simple present to describe the animal.
- Kids write three sentences on the same sheet of paper to describe the animal.
- Kids share with the class and record the steps accomplished on the board.
TIEMPO: 50 MINUTES.
NO HOMEWORK TODAY