JULES VERNE SCHOOL
“Transmedia Storytelling Learning Method”
Grade: First English
Wednesay, February 8th, 2017.
- Diferencias y similitudes culturales.
- Alebrijes por la paz.
Propósito del año: No produzco basura / Genero paz y bienestar (KiVa).
● Kids put their material in the correct place and take out homework and pencil case to be ready (10 minutes).
● We say good morning, say the date, and talk about the weather. (5 minutes)
● We do brain gym and teacher communicates the objective of the day.
● Attendance report (5 minutes)
● Number dictation (5 minutes)
- Mathematical thinking.
- World Comprehension (Social studies).
- Personal and social development (Health and career)
- Economy and technology.
- Healthy relationships.
· Skip count by 10's to 100 backwards and forwards.
· Demonstrates awareness of the purpose of money.
· Describes strategies for dealing with common interpersonal conflicts.
TOPIC: Skip count by 10's.
OBJECTIVE: Kids skip count by 10's forwards and backwards to 100.
FINAL PRODUCT: Numbers by 10's forwards and backwards written in Math notebook.
· Kids shows comprehension of a set of ten.
· Kids share tokens with their classmates.
· Kids count by 10's forwards and backwards to 100.
RESOURCES: Tokens, notebook, school supplies.
1. Kids find tokens on their tables.
2. Teacher explains that they have to share tokens in each table.
3. Kids make as many sets of ten as they can on each table.
4. Kids skip count by 10's using their sets of ten.
5. Kids explain how counting by 10´s could be helpful.
6. Kids open their books on page 133 unit 4 and identify the sets of ten on it.
7. During the session kids may have trouble to share the tokens, so they must find a solution and share with the class.
8. Kids draw and cut coins of paper and assign the value of 10 cents.
9. Kids use the cents to fill a bag of paper and decorate the classroom with them.
TIME: 50 MINUTES.
1. Write 3 times eleven, twelve, thirteen, with drawings.2. Read in English aloud at least 10 minutes.