JULES VERNE SCHOOL
“Transmedia Storytelling Learning Method”
Grade: First English
Monday, February 20th, 2017
JULES VERNE SCHOOL ANNIVERSARY
- Diferencias y similitudes culturales.
- Alebrijes por la paz.
Propósito del año: No produzco basura / Genero paz y bienestar (KiVa).
● Kids put their material in the correct place and take out homework and pencil case to be ready (10 minutes).
● We say good morning, say the date, and talk about the weather. (5 minutes)
● We do brain gym and teacher communicates the objective of the day.
● Attendance report (5 minutes)
● Number dictation (5 minutes)
● Language arts.
● Personal and social development. (Health and career)
● Oral language.
● Career and development.
- Follows 2-step instructions to demonstrate comprehension.
- Describes personal skills and interests.
TOPIC: Lexium evaluation.
- Self knowledge.
OBJECTIVE: Kids listen and follow instructions carefully to be evaluated.
FINAL PRODUCT: At the end of the session kids will share which part of the text was more complicated for them.
- Kids follow instructions carefully.
- Kids stay focus on the text.
- Kids explain what did they find more complicated to do.
RESOURCES: Lexium tests.
1. Kids listen to the evaluator as s/he tells the instructions.
2. Kids get their tests and checks names and age.
3. Kids follow instructions of each item and have time to complete each part of the test.
4. Test will be divided in two parts because it's too exhaustive to be completed in one day.
5. Kids will give back the test to the evaluator.
6. Kids share in small groups what part of the test was more complicated.
7. One kid of each group will share with the class what they said about the test.
8. Teacher introduces new vocabulary list and kids copy the homework.
TIME: 60 MINUTES.
1. Write 3 times jacket, jar and jump with drawings.
2. Math practice in notebook.3. Read in English aloud.