JULES VERNE SCHOOL
“Transmedia Storytelling Learning Method”
Grade: First English
Monday, February 13th, 2017
JULES VERNE SCHOOL ANNIVERSARY
- Diferencias y similitudes culturales.
- Alebrijes por la paz.
Propósito del año: No produzco basura / Genero paz y bienestar (KiVa).
● Kids put their material in the correct place and take out homework and pencil case to be ready (10 minutes).
● We say good morning, say the date, and talk about the weather. (5 minutes)
● We do brain gym and teacher communicates the objective of the day.
● Attendance report (5 minutes)
● Number dictation (5 minutes)
● Language arts.
● Personal and social development. (Health and career)
● Oral language.
● Goals and decisions.
- Interacts with others for the purposes of contributing to a class goal.
- Identifies opportunities to make choices.
TOPIC: Jules Verne School Anniversary. We are in a KiVa school.
OBJECTIVE: Kids identify opportunities to make choices.
FINAL PRODUCT: Kids make a list of their group.
- Kids show comprehension of "group".
- Kids share a complete sentence orally about including people in groups.
RESOURCES: KiVa programme, hearts of paper, colors, glue stick.
1. Teacher ask kids to remind their balloon bucket, where they included all they loved people.
2. Teacher ask kids what is a group (and teacher may explain it).
3. Kids should analyze what other group they know besides their families (school group first grade).
4. Kids comment in small groups who is part of our group.
5. Kids must realize that we all are part of the group because we have something in common (we are in first grade and we are learning the same things, we are developing the same skills).
6. Kids write their names in a heart of paper and paste it on a cardboard that includes everyone.
7. Kids make a complete simple sentence about groups and share aloud.
TIME: 40 MINUTES.
1. Write in KiVa notebook 2 different kind of groups you can make in school and illustrate.
2. Read in English aloud, at least 10 minutes.