JULES VERNE SCHOOL
“Transmedia Storytelling Learning Method”
Grade: First English
Thursday, February 16th, 2017.
- Diferencias y similitudes culturales.
- Alebrijes por la paz.
Propósito del año: No produzco basura / Genero paz y bienestar (KiVa).
● Kids put their material in the correct place and take out homework and pencil case to be ready (10 minutes).
● We say good morning, say the date, and talk about the weather. (5 minutes)
● We do brain gym and teacher communicates the objective of the day.
● Attendance report (5 minutes)
● Number dictation (5 minutes)
● Language arts.
● World comprehension (Science)
● Language arts.
● Writing and representing.
● Life science: Characteristics of living things.
● Oral language.
- Generally uses correct noun-pronoun and subject-verb agreement.
- Compares common fruits.
- Follows three and four steps to show comprehension.
TOPIC: At the market.
- Use of "a" and "an".
- Vocabulary words.
- Singular and plural.
OBJECTIVE: Kids use singular and plural.
FINAL PRODUCT: Complete simple sentences using "a" or "an".
● Kids use "a" or "an" in complete simple sentences.
● Kids explain when to use "a" and "an" and give an example.
● Kids follow instructions.
RESOURCES: Colors, book,
1. Kids listen to the teacher that reads a short text.
2. Kids circles the correct answer on page 38, unit 4.
3. Kids work in pairs to identify the correct option before nouns (a or an).
4. Kids follow the "Is it a/an...?" structure to ask questions about the pictures on page 39.
5. Kids write 3 questions on the same page.
6. Kids complete the sentences on pages 40 and 41, unit 4.
7. Kids explain when to use "a" and "an" with singular nouns.
TIEMPO: 50 MINUTES.
1. Do pages 43 and 46 of unit 4.
2. Read in English aloud at least 10 minutes.