JULES VERNE SCHOOL
“Transmedia Storytelling Learning Method”
Grade: First English
Thursday, March 2nd, 2017
- Diferencias y similitudes culturales.
- Alebrijes por la paz.
Propósito del año: No produzco basura / Genero paz y bienestar (KiVa).
- Kids put their material in the correct place and take out homework and pencil case to be ready (10 minutes).
- We say good morning, say the date, and talk about the weather. (5 minutes)
- We do brain gym and teacher communicates the objective of the day.
- Attendance report (5 minutes)
- Number dictation (5 minutes)
- Spelling review words: bear, bird, dog, fish, frog, rabbit, snake, spider, turtle
- Language arts.
- World comprehension (Science)
- Language arts.
- Writing and representing.
- Life science: Characteristics of living things.
- Oral language.
- Generally uses correct noun-pronoun and subject-verb agreement.
- Compares common animals.
- Follows three and four steps to show comprehension.
TOPIC: At the market.
- Simple present: have / has
- Vocabulary words.
- Singular and plural.
OBJECTIVE: Kids use singular and plural.
FINAL PRODUCT: Complete simple sentences using have / has.
- Kids use have / has in complete simple sentences.
- Kids explain when to use have / has and give an example.
- Kids follow instructions.
RESOURCES: Colors, book.
- Kids listen to the teacher that reads a short text.
- Kids count the animals and make a list.
- Kids work in pairs to identify the correct option have / has.
- Kids write their answers in book.
- Kids use the same structure sentence to make new ones.
- Kids explain when to use have / has.
TIEMPO: 50 MINUTES.
Read in English aloud.